Friday, March 8, 2013

Slap Yo Momma!

Finally!  Twelve days after it was supposed to happen...it actually did.

"Confessions of a Catholic School Dropout" is now available on the Nook, Palm Pilot, Sony and every other e-reader format available to mankind.  You can even download a PDF file to read on your laptop!

Wow.  What an accomplishment.  I'm so damn excited, I bought it on my Nook....kinda dumb, right?  I wrote the damn thing but I bought it anyway.  Perhaps I should seek professional help.  Nah, why start now. I've done way crazier things without seeking help.

Speaking of which, my new habit arrived last night.  This is the real deal, not some crappy cheap thing from a costume store.  There are so many pieces and layers that I felt like an onion when I finally got myself assembled.  It took me over an hour to figure the damn thing out because it didn't come with instructions.  I guess the manufacturers figure they're selling the damn things to chicks who know how to wear them.

Anyway, I finally got it on.  Doug was doing the grocery shopping (isn't that nice?) and Lauren was at a friend's house, so I wandered around with a glass of wine, scaring Boozer.  He didn't like my habit one bit and eyed me suspiciously until I took it off.  But there I was, in full habit, walking around with a glass of Malbec when Doug walks in.

Um....let's just say it was weird.

1 comment: