Monday, March 18, 2013

Get There However You Can!

This Wednesday night, I'll be joining that one-of-a-kind host, Joey Naples for an interview on his live radio show broadcast from the Post Card Inn - or Holiday Isle as it will be forever known to me.  I'll sign books while we talk about "Confessions" and the similarities of our youth.

Joey is 100% Italian and the poor guy was raised Catholic, but he's a nice guy nonetheless.  He has as many nun stories as I do and its a lot of fun to hear him talk about his Catholic school days.

Come join us around 6pm.  I'll be the one in the full habit, complete with head gear...assuming I figure out how to put it on between now and then...the damn thing is complicated and didn't come with instructions.

Hope to see you there for some great drink specials and Joey's also got some great prizes to give away.  I've no idea where he gets them...if he wasn't a good Catholic boy, I'd suspect him of a five-finger discount, but not Joey.  He's a good boy.

Hop on your tricycle and get your arse down there Wednesday night or there'll be hell to pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment