Thursday, May 2, 2013

April Rocked

April was a good month for my book, I sold more copies last month than any other.  THANK YOU for your continued interest and support.

I ended the month with a bang! when "Confessions" was named the most popular book on IndieTribe.com yet again.  I'm humbled...that's three weeks in a row for the coveted #1 slot.

Enough bragging; I still have enough Catholic influence to realize that the more you talk about how great you're doing, the sooner everything goes down the shitter.  Does that happen to Protestants, too, or is that a privilege reserved just for the Catholics?

I started a third book last week.  Relax, you didn't miss the second one; it's being written but just a few days ago, I got a serious bug up my butt and started another.  I like it better than number two ( as in the book, not the body function ), but I'm not sure where I'm headed.  It's a mystery and an adventure.

I hope you stay for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment