Friday, April 19, 2013

Don't Look Up!

Still basking in the glow of last weekend's book signing, I received an email from the caretakers of a website dedicated to independent authors, INDIETRIBE.  A few weeks ago, my book snuck into the top ten most popular books on the site (based on viewer clicks) and that was a huge honor for me.  A week later, it jumped to number five and I almost wet my pants.  On Monday, I received an email that blew my mind.  "Confessions of a Catholic School Dropout" was last week's most popular book.  I didn't know how to respond.  I'm still not really sure.

Things are going so well, I'm afraid to look up.  Everything that goes up, must come down.

However, I'm the eternal optimist and while I continue to try wrapping my head around this most recent honor, I'm well into the next project.  Book Number Two!!

Yep, you heard it here first, folks.  A new adventure is well underway and, no, that's not the title.  No idea when it will be done because I don't plan these things; I just let them happen.  I really don't even know how it ends.  It'll be just as much of a surprise for me as it will be for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment