Thursday, December 13, 2012

Dad

My Dad left this world five years ago.  Over the past couple of days, I've been wondering what he would think if he could read "Confessions".  I'd like to think he'd laugh, and he probably would during most of the Catholic School chapters (except Kindergarten), but he certainly wouldn't laugh during the high school and college ones.

This book contains more than one confession never shared with another person, not my best friend, not even my husband.  It makes me wonder how people will react.

The bottom line for me is I want readers to laugh!  We can't change the past and I'm too stubborn to learn from it, so my best option is to pour a glass of altar wine and laugh about it.

I hope you'll join me.

1 comment:

  1. I think we all have secrets we hesitate to share, but now I see I have to get the book:))

    ReplyDelete