Monday, February 18, 2013

Free Whiskey?

I'm pleased to say I'll be selling my book/doing book signings at the 3rd Thursday Walkabout this week in beautiful downtown Islamorada.  I'd like to "do" something for those who stop by my table to chat and/or buy the book.

How does shots of Irish Whiskey sound?  I think it's nice but wonder if there are bogus alcohol laws with which I need to be concerned.  Several galleries give away wine and beer and a local liquor store gives away   blender drinks....so why can't this former Catholic School Girl give away shots of whiskey?  I don't plan to ask anyone about it.  I prefer to apologize afterward than ask permission ahead of time.  I find my life works better that way.  (It's how I sunk my claws into my wonderful husband.)

If you're out and about on Thursday, swing by my table and we'll share a shot or two of Mother's Milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment