Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Your Jesus Knickers Are Too Tight

The latest Amazon review of "Confessions" is titled "Garbage".

It's certainly attention-getting, I'll give her that.  Very catchy.

I suppose most people would be upset by such a review, but quite honestly, it made my day.  To know I was able to evoke such strong emotion was enough for me.  My writing was enough to make poor Kathleen actually vomit!!  I'd call that a success, not garbage.

I'd venture a guess that she wouldn't enjoy my company any more than she enjoyed my book.  Loosen those Jesus knickers, Kathleen, and try to laugh.

Life is too short to worry about a one-star review!  Now where's me flask?


Here's that little darling's review:
"So very sad.....sad situation but hard to feel sorry for the charachter; I was too busy vomitting and feeling sorry for myself that I actually paid for this. The description sounded appealing to me and I thought it might mimic my upbringing in a comedic light but this was just garbage from the very beginning. The main character is actually quite tragic but I was so repulsed by her descriptive view on life that I just couldn't find it within myself to connect."

1 comment: