Monday, July 29, 2013

The Nun Rides Again!

In case you're looking for her, the nun will ride again!  Several times.

I'll be in full habit for the Liftbridge Bookstore's Authors Under The Awning, August 10th, from 1pm - 3pm.  You can find more about it here:

http://www.liftbridgebooks.com/event/brockport-arts-festival-authors-under-awning

I've also been invited by the Carrollwood Book Review Club, based in Tampa, to do a reading and book signing.  I'm not sure how these good people will react to a fully-garbed nun, but I'm not going to let it scare me.  It'll either be a rousing success or a flaming failure.  I'll post pictures of it, either way, and that's a promise.  I'm an equal opportunity blogger.

Lastly, I'm thrilled to share with you that A Different Path Gallery (also in Brockport, NY) asked me to be a part of their Fall/Winter Reading Series!

I've never done anything like it before, but on Saturday, October 26th, I hope to entertain whomever is in attendance with a couple of readings and great story-telling.  Hopefully, I can channel Aunt Elizabeth for that particular event, because she'd love it.

Even better,I won't be the only one in costume...all of the attendees will be encouraged to dress up, too!!  With Halloween only a few days later, we can consider it a dress rehearsal.

I consider myself ridiculously, crazy lucky to have these opportunities!!!  Many thanks to those of you who continue to make this happen.  I'm humbled.

I hope you enjoy the next book even more....

1 comment: