Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Next Book!!

On the way to Miami airport last week for a non-stop, action-packed mother/daughter adventure in Seattle/Vancouver, Canada, inspiration struck.  It struck hard.

I've been working on books #2 and 3 over the past few months, but wasn't terribly excited about where either was headed.  Last week, book #3 (which is completely unrelated to book #2) began to take off in an unexpected direction and I became really excited about the possibilities.  I almost regretted our travel plans because I hate to interrupt a great writing streak, but it couldn't be helped.

About halfway to Miami, the book took a hard turn in my brain and guess what we have on our hands now, people?  Are you ready?

A thriller!!!

That's right!  A thriller!  The plot has taken a dramatic and semi-evil twist and I'm very excited to see where it will go.  (I never plan these things.)

Equally exciting  -  the book now has a title:  Fat Chance.

Stand by for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment