Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Got It Covered

I found a photo on Pinterest  (damn that thing for sucking me in) that feels like the perfect cover for Keys Disease. Of course, there are reasons why I can't just pluck a photo off the net and create a book cover; there are rights and there's money to be paid and yadda yadda yadda. However, I'm going to share that photo, giving full credit to those who deserve it. I don't know who they are, but...

Let It Be Known, I did not take this photo and am not claiming any rights to it whatsoever, so help me God, Amen.

Are you ready to see it?


Isn't it great?!?

The main character limps into town in a VW bus just like this...it's perfect. Just perfect.

Feel free to share your thoughts. Does this photo make you think "road trip" or "paradise, here I come"? As I've mentioned, I won't be able to use this exact photo, but I'd like to find something similar. If you think you have want I need, lay it on me, friends! We'll work something out...maybe we'll barter, maybe I'll pay you in shells, maybe in rum. Maybe I'll lend you Dougie for a week.


2 comments:

  1. I had one of those babies in my youth, but I do not think I made it to the keys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang! Do you have a photo of it you'd like to share? I

    ReplyDelete