Thursday, September 12, 2013

Time for a New Blog?

I've written over 200 pages of my second book, Fat Chance, which I hope to release late this year.  Those of you who know me well, know that I don't outline or plan these things; I just let them happen.  That means, of course, that I have no idea how close I am to finishing the book!

The main character continues to do things I hadn't expected.  She's quite a woman.  I honestly have no idea where it's headed, how it will end or when it'll be finished.  What I do know is that the quality will far exceed that of my first book.  I've learned a little bit and worked on some things.  I'm very proud of "Confessions" (very), but book number two will be better.

I wonder if it's time to begin a new blog for "Fat Chance"?  Is Daphne Schneider ready for her own piece of cyberspace?  Do you want to get to know her?

3 comments: