Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Well Would You?

I stumbled across a powerful thing this morning. Brace yourself.

If the words you spoke appeared on your skin, would you still be beautiful?

Whoa. Powerful, right?

As tempted as I am to lambaste a couple of donkeys who purposely crapped all over my week, I will refrain. I will keep my speech beautiful in the hopes of becoming more beautiful.

Let's see how long this experiment lasts before I explode and say exactly what I think. Feel free to start a pool and place bets.

Altogether unrelated, I made interesting progress on book three this week. Shots have been fired but I don't know if anyone was killed. The character witnessing the event fled the scene to save his worthless behind. It's a waiting game for all of us. I've no idea what happened inside that concrete house on a canal in Key Largo. Your guess is as good as mine.

Tune in next time. Will I be able to keep my speech beautiful? Will we discover what transpired in that house? Will the anonymous fan who keeps sending me voodoo dolls identify themselves?

3 comments:

  1. Maybe we could start a pool on long you will try to keep that beautiful skin concept:) New book sounds like fun, nothing like a little blood and guts to keep it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I encourage you to start a pool! (Here's a betting tip, bet short.)

    Can't wait to see how the new book ends. Will keep you posted on the blood and guts.

    ReplyDelete